back to the shop
The firm Beckerbillett GmbH, Fangdieckstraße 61, 22547 Hamburg assumes the contract, payment and delivery processing as a representative of and on the account of HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Scope, provider
(1) These Internet booking terms and conditions of Hachez CHOCOVERSUM GmbH (hereinafter referred to as HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM) apply to the online sale of tickets for print at home and/or their saving and subsequent presentation on a smartphone/tablet (so-called online tickets) for the HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM in Hamburg, Germany. They supplement the general terms and conditions and are accessible online at https://www.chocoversum.de/footer-navigation/agb/
(2) The provider is:
HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH
Phone: 040 - 41 91 23 00
Fax: 040 - 41 91 23 0 - 20
(3) Insofar as we conclude individual agreements with purchasers that differ from the terms and conditions, these shall prevail.
(4) Online product and service offers are valid only as long as they are visible on the website. The images shown on the website are for illustration purposes only and are non-binding.
(5) The information shown on the brochures/flyers and offerings shown on the homepage apply to the online shop only if the corresponding articles are also offered on the website.
(6) Errors, mistakes or inaccuracies in the details on the homepage and the pictures mentioned remain reserved.
(7) HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM is a world of experiences which can only be visited within the framework of a guided tour or another event. Children up to 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. In exceptional cases, and at the discretion of the cash desk employee, a contract for, or with, children aged 13 and 14 may be entered into on submission of a supervisory liability release waiver provided by the legal guardian so that the child(ren) can visit HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM alone. Other events may be subject to additional age restrictions. HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM reserves the right to refuse admittance without offering any additional explanation.
(8) Tickets cannot be used in connection with other offers, promotions or vouchers, nor can they be exchanged for cash. Tickets can only be used at the respective event.
(9) HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM reserves the right to change or cancel guided tours or events for technical, operational or other reasons, without prior notification. If a contract with the customer has already been established, section 6 of these terms and conditions shall apply.
(1) Tickets can be purchased by completing the order form on the website https://chocoversum.ticketfritz.de/. The order form is completed upon clicking the “BOOK WITH OBLIGATION TO PAY” button.
(2) In the absence of sufficient credit card coverage, a purchase by credit card is not possible.
(3) The HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM immediately acknowledges receipt of the order. This automatic confirmation of receipt only confirms that the customer’s order has been received by HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM and does not represent acceptance of the order.
3. Contract conclusion
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. By clicking the button “Binding purchase”, the customer places a binding order of the goods contained in the shopping cart. The contract comes into effect upon acceptance of the order by HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM. Acceptance is given directly in the booking form by the confirmation of the successful transaction and the simultaneous possibility to print the online ticket and/or save it to a smartphone/tablet, or at the latest by email to the email address specified by the customer, wherein the order will again be confirmed with the option to print the online ticket and/or save it to a smartphone/tablet. HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH reserves the right to refuse a customer’s order.
(2) When placing an order with our online shop, the order process consists of 5 steps:
(3) We do not save the contractual text of your order. You may print the text prior to confirming your order with us by clicking on “print” in the last step of the order process. We will send you an order acknowledgement, as well as an order confirmation containing full details of your order and our General Terms and Conditions, to the e-mail address which you have provided.
Please note: For security reasons, you can only make another purchase using the address used for a purchase after 24 hours.
(1) All stated prices include, unless expressly stated otherwise, the currently valid value added tax (VAT) and exclude any shipping or packaging costs.
(2) Shipping and packaging costs, where applicable, are separately itemized.
(3) Shipping costs are not included as we only offer self-printing tickets.
(4) Price changes and errors are reserved.
(5) For special promotions (such as online discounts), the discount is already taken into account in the final price shown.
(6) If a discount is applied while purchasing the tickets, we are entitled to ask to be shown evidence of entitlement to the price reduction prior to admission. If the entitlement to a discount cannot be verified, we may demand residual payment or refuse admission.
(7) Online tickets cannot be combined with other discounts, discount vouchers, pre-sale tickets or other promotions. They cannot be exchanged; No cash payment is possible.
5. Payment and payment processing
(1) Payment of the tickets and vouchers for tickets is possible, unless otherwise stated or agreed, by credit card or GIROPAY (online banking). HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH reserves the right to restrict payment to certain credit card providers.
Payment by credit card requires the credit card number, the card verification number, the expiry date in the corresponding input fields of the order form, and, if applicable, the authentication within the respective 3-D Secure process of the relevant credit card organization (MasterCard Securecode, Verified by Visa).
The Giropay procedure requires participation in secure online banking via PIN and TAN at a bank participating in Giropay.
(2) The total order price, including all stated fees and costs is payable immediately upon contract conclusion.
(3) Tickets remain the property of HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH until full payment.
(4) HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH is entitled to use the services of third parties such as external service providers for payment processing and/or the payment receipt of the services. A different payment recipient than HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH may therefore be mentioned in billing or the corresponding account data.
(5) Should a payment be reimbursed, HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH shall be entitled to immediate return of the tickets ordered or is entitled, but not obliged, to terminate the contract and to invalidate the tickets or the transmitted barcode. The customer shall compensate HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH for any damages resulting from the returned debit. In case of a return debit, the customer has to reimburse HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH the resulting bank fees as well as a handling fee of EUR 5.00 per return debit. In the event of a termination of the contract by HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH for reasons for which the customer is responsible, HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH reserves the right to charge the customer a processing fee of EUR 5.00.
(1) A confirmation email with a PDF attachment will be sent to the purchaser. The attachment can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader. The online tickets can be printed again and/or stored on a smartphone/tablet. The tickets will not be sent by post.
(1.2) Printing online tickets
The purchaser is responsible for printing out online tickets. They must be printed on DIN A4 paper. Only printed online tickets are accepted as admission tickets. On the day of the visit, the ticket will be scanned at the entrance by the admission control guide, and personal credentials (student and disability cards, etc.) will be verified..
(1.2) Saved online tickets on a smartphone/tablet
Online tickets can be stored on a smartphone/tablet. The online tickets presented on the smartphone / tablet must be readable and recognizable on the spot. The tickets shown on the smartphone / tablet and readable / recognizable presented tickets are valid as entrance tickets. On the day of the visit, the ticket will be scanned at the entrance by the guide to the entrance control, and proof of discount entitlement (pupils, students and disability cards, etc.) is checked.
(2) The day ticket entitles you to a one-time access to the event mentioned in the booking confirmation/online ticket at CHOCOVERSUM at the time and date specified. It loses its validity thereafter.
(3) If the customer does not receive a confirmation message with the ticket for printing within 24 hours of booking, please notify HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH immediately thereof.
7. Handling and validity of the tickets
(1) Each printed ticket may only be used once and entitles the customer to enter the premises once.
(2) The customer is not entitled to reproduce, duplicate and/or modify the ticket for the purpose of forwarding it to third parties.
(3) An unauthorized reproduction and/or unauthorized resale ticket will not grant you access to the CHOCOVERSUM.
(4) The unique barcode on the admission ticket is deactivated electronically by the barcode scanner at the venue. Multiple uses by duplication of the barcode is excluded.
(5) In the event of loss of the admission ticket, CHOCOVERSUM grants admission if the identity of the buyer can be clearly clarified by means of the transaction number, the email address and address used for the purchase, if the entrance ticket has not yet been used. There is no legal entitlement.
(6) HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH reserves the right to refuse entry to holders of copied barcodes or unauthorized ticket copies. In addition, HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH reserves the right to claim damages and file criminal charges against customers who misuse printed tickets. HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH is not responsible for any inconvenience and/or damage caused by unauthorized copying or misuse of tickets.
(7) The customer is obligated to keep the ticket or self-printed tickets, as they would cash or conventional tickets, in a safe place and to protect them against misuse. HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH is not responsible for the loss and/or misuse of the entrance ticket and does not issue replacements.
(8) The resale to third parties is expressly prohibited.
(9) Documents proving entitlement to a reduced rate are to be presented without request in addition to identification documents at the admission control. If a corresponding document proving entitlement to a reduced rate has not been provided, the customer must make up the balance to the standard price at the cash desk in order to be eligible for admission.
(10) When purchasing tickets with a use by date, the tickets are valid for the date/time/time period indicated on the order.
(11) The entrance is linked to the opening hours of the HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM or to the dates indicated on the tickets.
(12) HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH is entitled to refuse entry in cases of overcapacity and/or for other security reasons and/or to terminate a visit prematurely.
8. Revocation rights
(1) As a consumer, you are legally entitled to revoke your contract declaration in accordance with the following instructions. You are a consumer if you have concluded the contract for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent activity (§ 13 BGB – German Civil Code).
(2) Pursuant to § 312g Para. 2 No. 9 of the German Civil Code, the right to revocation for contracts for the provision of services in connection with leisure activities is excluded if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision. Please understand that a right of revocation cannot be granted for fixed guided tours and events on a certain date. Please note our cancellation conditions.
For tickets and vouchers without a fixed use by date, which are purchased by customers in the online shop, there is a fourteen-day right of revocation.
(a) Cancellation policy
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without stating a reason. The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, have or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us of your decision to revoke this agreement in an unambiguous declaration (e.g. via post, email or fax):
HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH
Phone: 040 - 41 91 23 00
Fax: 040 - 41 91 23 0 - 20
In order to adhere to the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
(b) Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (excluding additional costs resulting your choice of a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us) within a period of fourteen days from the date on which we receive the notice of revocation of this contract. For such repayment, we will use the same method of payment you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. We can refuse the repayment until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever occurs first. You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected when you send the goods before the end of the period of 14 days. You shall bear the costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the quality, nature and functioning of the goods.
(c) Special instructions
Your right of revocation expires prematurely if the contract is completely fulfilled by both parties at your express request before you have exercised your right of revocation.
End of revocation
9. Defect rights, limitation period
(1) In the event of a defect, the statutory provisions shall apply. The statutory period of limitation for defect claims is two years from delivery of the goods.
10. Data protection policy
(1) HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH offers you the possibility to order tickets or vouchers online that will be sent to you by email immediately after a payment by credit card. For the processing of the order process, only a valid email address is required to which the ticket is sent electronically. This is done via the service ticket-at-home.de, provided by our service provider Beckerbillett GmbH, Fangdieckstraße 61, 22547 Hamburg. For the prevention and prosecution of stolen credit card data fraud, we will store this email address for a further three months after debiting your credit card account as well as use the card for an entry into our premises. We will merge the card identification and the email address for this purpose only and will only use this data for fraud prosecution purposes.
(2) The credit card data are transmitted directly and exclusively to the credit card company that charges your credit card account. Neither we nor our service provider has access to your data in this process. This makes an anonymous order and payment of the tickets possible.
(3) We collect and store the customer’s data (email address, payment processing data) that is necessary for the business processing. When processing the customer’s personal data, we observe all legal provisions.
(4) Further details can be found in our online privacy statement.
(5) No transfer, sale or any other transmission of your personal data to third parties may take place unless you have expressly consented to the transfer of the contract processing or it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests and does not oppose a legitimate interest.
(7) Upon request, the customer can receive information about the data stored on his/her person at any time.
11. Operation of the website or online shop
(1) HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH does not guarantee that the operation of its website and/or ordering process will be uninterrupted or error-free.
(2) HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH endeavors to keep the operation of its website free from errors and interruptions, as long as this is technically possible according to reasonable standards. HACHEZ CHOCOVERSUM GmbH does not guarantee that the website is free of viruses or other sources of disruption and does not assume any liability in this regard.
12. Applicable law
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG), shall apply to these terms and conditions and all legal relations between us and our contract partners.